At Foundation 61 our mission is to empower people who are confronting life controlling issues so they can restore control in their lives and contribute positively to mainstream society.
We aim to:
- Address the problems of drug and alcohol addictions in society through the provision of supported accommodation and a recovery program for people suffering from addictions.
- Provide a program that responds to the individual needs and issues of participants in a caring and flexible manner.
- Offer participants who have experienced a significant life crisis an opportunity to address the difficulties they face in a safe environment.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to develop life skills that are changing and permanent.
- Assist participants reintegrate into their community.