Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Program Men
The current Foundation 61 property provides independent supported accommodation for up to 15 men at a time.
The program includes:
- Full board in modern accommodation offering a safe and secure place of residence with 24 hour onsite staff support.
- Opportunity to develop life skills that are transforming and permanent.
- Qualified in-house counselors as well as optional pastoral counselling.
- Group recovery programs.
- Case management plans individually designed to best suit each participant.
- Support in accessing community resources In-house training and workshops.
- Life skills such as budgeting and housekeeping.
- Vocational skills and training including Certificate I in Work Education.
- Recreational and social activities.